- Built to last with a steel frame protecting the engine from damage
- User-friendly control panel features easily accessible and intuitively placed controls
- Features an all-in-one control panel with easily accessible and intuitively placed controls
- The Generac OHV engine is built to handle the long run times sometimes required during an outage. The low-oil shutdown monitors levels and shuts the engine down to prevent potential engine damage when it becomes too low.
- Heavy-duty wheels increase manoeuvrability over uneven terrain and the sturdy, locking, fold-down handles make it compact for storage.
- Touch-button electric start available on some models
Generlink™ eliminates the use of extension cords and other connections that can be hazardous to customers and utility personnel.
Generlink™ detects when a generator is operating and automatically disconnects from the utility grid, eliminating dangerous backfeed.
Generlink™ is equipped with Generlok™, a unique interlocking power cord system that provides a quick and easy connection of a portable generator. Generlink™ is installed in 1 hour or less by certified personnel and does not require the customer’s presence.
Generlink™ is easily installed behind a customer’s electric meter and requires no rewiring of the customer’s electrical system.
With Generlink™, customers have the flexibility to run virtually any appliance, up to the capacity of their generator by simply energizing appliances from their breaker panel.
Model MA23-N/S (30 amps) and MA24-N/S (40 amps)
Designed to fit most 200 Ampere “Ring” or “Ring-Less” meter cans.
This version has been configured for installation in a four-jaw meter can.
|How To Generlink|
|Compatible Generator List
Honeywell Generators are designed to provide a reliable source of power ideal for a variety of uses. With a steel frame protecting the engine, they are built to last. Honeywell Generators are user friendly, reliable, easy to transport and store, and are CSA approved.
Honeywell portable generators are backed by an outstanding 3 Year Limited Residential, 1 Year Commercial warranty.
Call or Email us today to discuss our selection of Honeywell Generators
|Honeywell 2000 Watts Spec Sheet|
|3250 Watts Spec Sheet|
|Honeywell Portable 5500 Watts Spec Sheet|
|Honeywell Portable 6500 Watts Spec Sheet|
|Honeywell Portable 7500E Watts Spec Sheet|
Honeywell Stationary Generators
Honeywell Stationary generators are backed by an outstanding 5 Year Warranty.neywell Generators are designed to provide reliable backup power in a variety or situations. These generators are great for homes as well as businesses.
Drop by SW Energy to see our selection of Honeywell Stationary Generators
| Generac 11kw, 15kw, 20 kw
| Generac 25 kw Generator
| Generac 35 kw Generator
|Generac 45 kw Generator
SW Energy can also supply Honeywell Transfer Switches for the larger stationary generators. Below is the specs for the 100 amp-200 amp, Single Phase. However, other sizes are available.
Drop by SW Energy to inquire about the Honeywell Transfer Switches
| CSA Transfer Switches Spec Sheet